Go2web20.net was launched a few months ago. The response was far beyond any of our expectations, so we've been working since on enhancing and improving the service. We know the constant Beta concept, so we don't label it as beta, rest assured- it will get better and better.So here is a heads-up on the upcoming changes:
User experience & Performance
- Yeah, we know. It's slow. We tried to contain it all, and it got too heavy. So the first thing you'll notice is that it works much faster and frees some CPU power. If you're planning on using a new Microsoft system soon - you'll need it ;-)
- Tags - once again - it got too cluttered. So you're gonna see the classic tags cloud. How could we think about a service regarding web 2.0 without a tags cloud?!
- Quick glance - roll your mouse over the logos to get a quick description of each logo.
Show me the money
That's not us howling. That's you, the service provider. OK, it's us, too...Go2web20.net is exposed to thousands of users at any given day. Many of them are loyal users, coming back for more. Thousands more get updated through RSS channels.The visitors of Go2web20.net arethe early adopters you were looking for. Those predators looking to be the first to try, catch their nickname, and show off to their friends.
We are about to provide you an option to be more prominent, closer to the user.If you are interested in early information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Do get confused: Go2web20.net is not filtering any of the services within the application. There's space for each and every one for free. We can't declare an eternal "Do No Evil", but that's our moto for the near future.
There's more to know about each and every service out there. So - why not let them say it for themselves? We now offer each and every service the option to add some of their own content and functionality directly into our directory. Imagine a small video describing how to use the service, a direct sign-up button, or a list of the most popular content on the service you're watching.
- The Web 2.0 Book - Get a printed version of the web 2.0 services directory. Great book to keep in your bathroom.Oh, it's a 100 pages book, and growing...
- Technorati view - See what they say about each service in the blogsphere.